"Previous owners of the crate have reported the disappearance of other pets from their collection." — Pet Journal description
The Creepy Crate is a companion pet a player can receive in World of Warcraft during the Hallow's End event, the Warcraft world's version of Halloween. It can be obtained by completing the quest chain that ends with  The Creepy Crate. Whatever the creature inside the crate is is a mystery to all, although its long, pink tongue may indicate that it is a Gorloc, or it may instead be some sort of Mimic.
Like all companion pets, it can be used in pet battles.
Pet Battle information
- Undead: Returns to life immortal for one round when killed.
- +50% damage from Critters
- -33% damage from Dragonkin
- Creepy Chomp (Level 1): Chomps on the enemy, dealing Undead damage. (95% Hit Chance, strong vs. Humanoids, weak vs. Aquatics)
- Death Grip (Level 2): Deals Undead damage and forces the opponent's lowest health pet to swap into battle (90% Hit Chance, 4 round cooldown, strong vs. Humanoids, weak vs. Aquatics)
- Devour (Level 4): Deals Beast damage. If the user kills an enemy with Devour, they restore double health. Devour continues for 2 rounds. (100% Hit Chance, 1 round cooldown, strong vs. Critters, weak vs. Flying)
- Agony (Level 10): Inflicts agony on the target, causing increasing Undead damage each round for 2 rounds (100% Hit Chance, strong vs. Humanoids, weak vs. Aquatics)
- Curse of Doom (Level 15): Deals Undead damage after 5 rounds. (100% Hit Chance, 5 round cooldown, strong vs. Humanoids, weak vs. Aquatics)
- BONESTORM (Level 20): Deals Undead damage to the enemy team but costs 10% of your total health. (100% Hit Chance, 3 round cooldown, strong vs. Humanoids, weak vs. Aquatics)
- Its tooltip says "Right Click to summon and dismiss your... crate?".
- Like the Toxic Wasteling, the Creepy Crate will eat nearby critters. Those it eats will count towards the players' [Critter Kill Squad] achievement.
- Animations it can perform include belching out a cloud of green gas, doing a flip, peering out from the box (showing its eyes) or eating a critter.