Mickey's House of Villains is a direct-to-video Halloween special based on the animated TV series House of Mouse.
Mickey Mouse and the gang show Halloween themed Mickey Mouse cartoons to all the animated Disney characters, meanwhile at a table, Jafar, Ursala, Captain Hook, and Cruella De Ville are tired of being, "Dull Villains" on Halloween, so Jafar comes up with a plan to take over the House of Mouse.
Cartoons that Mickey shows
- The first cartoon is the 1952 animated short Trick or Treat, in which Donald Duck steals Huey, Dewy, and Lewie's Halloween candy and a kind witch helps them get it back.
- The second cartoon was about when Mickey moves into a robotic house, with a mind of its own.
- In the third cartoon, Goofy becomes a ghost and haunts Donald's house.
- In the fourth cartoon, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are ghost hunters, and they deal with three mischievous ghosts.
- The fifth cartoon takes place in a garden, ruled by a kingdom of fairies that look like Goofy, but the king gets captured by a bug catching child. One of the fairies sets off to rescue the king.
- The final cartoon Mickey shows is about a gorilla that escapes from the zoo, and invades Donald's house.
The villains interrupt the show. he and the other villains kick the good guys out and Jafar becomes the new host of the House of Mouse.
Cartoons that Jafar shows
- The first cartoon is similar to the first one Mickey showed, except Hewy, Dewy, and Lewie pretend to be zombies, and they scare Donald into giving them the candy.
- The second cartoon is based on, "Hansel and Gretel" Mickey is Hansel, and Minnie is Gretel.
Getting the House back
Mickey wears the hat he wore in Fantasia" and he has a wizard battle with Jafar. Mickey loses the battle and the villains surround him. Luckily, Aladdin comes in, and gives Mickey Jafar's lamp. All the other villains flee and Mickey sucks Jafar back in his lamp. Mickey and all the good guys have the House of Mouse back.