Slappy is an evil ventriloquist's dummy who has appeared in many books in the Goosebumps series by R.L. Stine.
So far, Slappy has appeared in ten books in the series:
- Night of the Living Dummy
- Night of the Living Dummy II
- Night of the Living Dummy III
Goosebumps Series 2000
- Bride of the Living Dummy
- Slappy's Nightmare
- Revenge of the Living Dummy
- Slappy New Year!
Goosebumps Most Wanted
- Son of Slappy
Though Slappy narrates all the books in the SlappyWorld series, he's only featured in the story itself in the following books:
- Slappy Birthday to You
- I Am Slappy's Evil Twin
Slappy is the main antagonist of the Goosebumps movie', as he tries to command R.L. Stine's monsters against him. Slappy is voiced by Jack Black in the film. (Who also played R.L. Stine and voiced the Invisible Boy.)
He was confirmed to appear in the sequel, Goosebumps HorrorLand by R.L. Stine.
- In the film, Slappy is voiced by Jack Black, who also plays R.L. Stine and voices The Invisible Boy in the film.